Are you looking for a machine to turn the animal manure into fertilisers? An organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment can help you. Tongda manure making machine is a good choice. Manure processing machinery is a set of machines, which can make fertilizers granular with animal waste including chicken waste, horse waste, cow dung and so on. It is a good machine for you to get ride of the waste and manufacture organic fertilisers. Get valuable organic fertilisers with simple materials, don’t you want to have a try?
Recommended manure making machine for your simple manure processing
Fermentation is a key process for manufacturing organic manure fertilizers. Because the unfermented manure have some toxic matters, which do harm to the soil and plants. Here Tongda provides you simple processes for your organic manure making.
- Fermentation. Fermentation is the first step for granulating. To make fertilizers have better fertility and improve your production efficiency, you can use Tongda compost turners to make a compost. We can provide you groove type compost turner, forklift type compost turner, moving type compost turner and so on. For your information, if the moisture content of your organic manure is too high, a dewatering machine will be helpful for lowering the water content before composting.
- Crushing. After your fermentation, you should crush them into powders. For your commercial organic manure fertilizer business, it will be better for you to make fine fertilizer powder. There are many crushers in Tongda for meeting your crushing requirement.
- Mixing. Mixing machine is a facility for mixing materials. For example, you can mix cow dung powder with horse litter powder for making better cattle manure fertilizers before the composting. Besides, it is also suitable for you to add some other elements and mix them evenly.
These processes form a manure fertilizer powder making line. What’s more, if you want to make high-quality organic manure fertilizers, there are screening machines in Tongda for your reference. These screener equipment can help you selecting the qualified and unqualified powders out. And then you can pack the finished manure powder or granulate.
What manure making machine do you need for commercial organic manure granules manufacturing?
If you want to make commercial manrue fertilizer pellets, it is important for you to equip with a manrue fertilizer granulator. A granulator is mainly used for turning your powdery manure fertilizer into granuels. Tongda manure granulation machines mainly utilize wet granulation technology for pelletzing. They can process your composted manure materials, whose moisture content is between 25% and 35%. And what you should know is that the materials should be powder.
There are different types and specifications of granulating machine in Tongda for your reference. Whether you want small scale granualtor for your 1 ton per hour manure granules making or large scale manure pelletizer with 20 ton per hour for your organic fertilizer plants. Besides, for your different prodution requirements, we can also provide you different equipment configuration with your ideal production capacity.
Here are some manure pellet mills for your organic manure granules making
How to produce earthworm fertilizer granules in large scale?
If you have too much earthworm manure to handle, Tongda manure making machine is usable for you to change these manure into organic fertilisers. Tongda fertiliser equipment manufacturing factory has many types of manure machine. You can choose a suitable facility for your fertiliser production plant among all the granulation machines, including pan manure pelletizer, rotary drum granulation machines and new organic fertilizer granulator equipment. Especially, if you want to have a large scale fertilizers production, it is helpful for you to use our drum granulator. Its output can reach 30 ton per hour. You only need to do simple steps as followings:
- Feed prepared materials into manure processing equipment from the feeding port.
- Besides, you can add some liquid into the materials if you need.
- Then the materials will rotate in the cylinder and become pellets because of the centrifugal force.
Manure fertilizer drum granulator for sale
- Model: TDZGZ-1870(can be customized)
- Power(Kw): 15
- Diameter(mm): 1800
- Length(mm): 7000
- Installation Angle: 2-5°
- Capacity(t/h): 5-8
How to make profits by manure making machine?
With Tongda manure fertilizer processing machine, you can turn your animal waste into available organic fertilizers. Then how can this set of machines bring you profits?
- It is a good choice for you to dealing with the large amount of animal waste. Tongda provides you manure fertilizer powder production line for making your animal waste usable at low cost.
- You can make high-quality organic manure fertilizers for your crops and then improve your plants production. Because the manure is rich in nutrient and the fertilizer efficiency can work for a long time. Through manure fertilizer production line, the fertilizer fertility will be better.
- You can make high-quality soil conditioner for selling to poor land. For instance, pig manure is usable for you to improve the soil condition. It can make the soil more suitable for growing plants, and also increasing the soil water content. And then selling it to poor land, you can get more profits.
What are the sources you can use for organic manure making?
Organic manure fertilizers is made from animal waste. There are many ways for you to get them for organic manure making. Here are some popular sources of organic manure, and then you can make organic manure easily by using manure making machine.
- Chicken poo. The chicken waste is rich in organic matter, also the nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium elements. What’s more, the contents of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are more than cattle manure. Although the amount of chicken wastes is less, it is still an important organic manure.
- Cattle waste. Cattle waste is in high water content, and it is difficult to solve. Thus, using chicken manure for fertilization is better than cattle manure.
- Horse waste. Horse waste is in low water content, and its organic matter can be dissolved quickly. You can use horse manure for improving the temperature of seedbed, growing the seedlings better.
- Pig waste. Pig waste has wealthy humus, and it can make the soil more fertile. It will be better if you mix it with horse waste.
There are also some other animals manure which is applicable for making organic fertilisers. If you don’t know whether the animal waste you have is suitable for producing organic fertilizers or not, you can contact with our customer service center, we are glad to answer your questions.
Reasons for you to recycle organic animal waste by manure making machine
Different organic manure fertilisers have different effects on plants. Whether you use Tongda manure making machine for your cow farm, pig farm, chicken farm or some other animal farm, you can make good fertilizers for different crop uses. For example:
- The pig manure can be used for growing seedling.
- The cattle manure is applicable for vegetables.
- The horse manure is suitable for vegetables in winter.
- The chicken manure is helpful for increasing the sweetness of fruits.
Mention and explain 3 types of organic manure
Different organic manure comes from different animals. There are 3 types of organic manure which are widely used.
- There are a lot of horse ranches in many countries. And the horse litter is a good organic fertilizer for planting.
- Horse litter has plenty of fibre, and it can be fermented quickly.
- When you make a compost, you can mix with horse litter moderately to facilitate its fermentation. Moreover, it’s a good soil amendment.
- Chicken manure is a good organic fertilizer.
- The fermentation of chicken manure can eliminate the germs which is harmful for the agriculture.
- The chicken manure can improve the water content of soil. Meanwhile, it keeps the soil being fertile.
- It is rich in organic matters and can also provide nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium for the soil and plants.
- It often be used as base fertilizer. It has high carbon content but low nitrogen content, so you had better fertilize with some nitrogen fertilizers to make the plants grow better.
- You can mix it with horse manure or goat manure when you make a compost. By doing this, you may get better fertilizer.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: