- 1 Alternative types of fertilizer packing machines for you
- 2 How to package organic fertilisers in bags for sale purpose?
- 3 How the fertilizer packing machine works for weighing quantitatively?
- 4 Main parts of fertilizer packing machines for automatic weighting
- 5 Advanced function design for you to operate conveniently with high accuracy
- 6 How to keep the fertilizer packing machine serving you for a longer time?
- 7 How useful was this post?
- 8 As you found this post useful...
Packing is the final process in a fertilizer production line. The fertilizer packing machine is widely used in the agricultural automation. There are many customers who apply this machine on their fertilizer manufacturing. The automatic packing machines adopt integrated structures and they are easy for you to operate. We use technological design on this machine, so that it can weigh the materials automatically with high accuracy. Moreover, we design different types of packaging scales with different features. Whether the products you want to pack are powders or granules, our bag filling facilities can meet your needs.
Alternative types of fertilizer packing machines for you
Shunxin bag filling machines have many types for your different fertiliser packing requirements. For example, if you want to pack powdery fertiliser, we have automatic packing machine for your reference. With a bulk bagging machine, you can pack your products in an easy way. Here we can recommend you some types of fertilizer bagging equipment. You can apply them on your organic fertilizer production line, complex fertilizer production line and bulk blending fertilizer production line.
The manure bagging machines for sale
The manure bagging equipment employ PLC system. This solid fertilizer packaging facility can weigh the materials automatically. Especially, the automatic bag-sewing system can help you sew the filled bags conveniently. It’s usable for manure fertilizer production manufacturing. What’s more, equipping with this packing scale, your fertilizer producing efficiency will be highly improved.
Hot sale organic fertiliser packaging scale
This bagging facility has good reputation among our customers. It has two weighing hoppers, which can weigh the materials constantly. This design saves your time on waiting for the weighing. Furthermore, its weighing accuracy reaches 2‰.
Powdery fertilisers packing facility
There are packaging machines for bagging powdery fertilisers. As a rule, the powders are not easy for packing, because they will block the outlet. The powder bagging equipment employ belt conveying system for transporting. Thus, the powders will not block the machines. Moreover, you can use it for many other industries, such as sugarhouse, salt plants and so on.
How to package organic fertilisers in bags for sale purpose?
Fertilizer packing machine is popular and convenient in fertilizers production line. Then how can you operate it for bagging organic fertilisers? The following steps can guide you well.
- Start the machine and put a bag on the sackholder. When you touch the position switch, the sackholder will clamp the bags tightly.
- The instrument will wait for the material level signals and it’s time for you to feed materials if there are signals. The feeding system has three feeding speeds: speediness, intermediate speed and low speed.
- The feeding system will feed, weigh and discharge materials automatically because of the PLC.
- The sackholder will loosen the bag as long as the discharging process finished. And the filled bag will be down to the conveyor.
- It’s time for you to sew the filled bag when it comes to the bag-sewing machine. The sewing process is simple. You just need to step on the foot switch and the bag will be sewed.
- Then you can put another bag on the sackholder for the next packing.
By the way, you’d better equip with a mobile belt conveyor for transporting the packed products conveniently.
How the fertilizer packing machine works for weighing quantitatively?
Our compost packing machine employs weighing sensor, weighing instrument and weight transmitter to send messages to the PLC. PLC will control the machine to weigh, feed materials and discharge. The feeding speed has three levels, and it is controlled by the PLC according to the materials level in the stock bin.
- When the automatic packing facility starts, the weighing control system will open the materials inlet for feeding.
- The feeding speed will be fast at the beginning. It will turn to the intermediate speed if the materials level reaches the fast feeding setting value. And it will turn to the low speed feeding if the materials is approximate to the final setting value.
- When the materials level reaches the final setting value, the feeding port will stop feeding and close automatically.
- The materials outlet will open only if the system receives the message of the bag. It won’t close until the bag which is clamped by the sackholder full of the weighted materials.
Main parts of fertilizer packing machines for automatic weighting
For making the compost bagging machine works better for you, we use advanced organic fertilizer packaging design. This fertilizer bagging machine is composed of stock bin, feeding system, weigh hopper, bag clamp mechanism, frame, sensor, control cabinet, conveyor and sewing system. These can be divided into weighing part, discharging part and sewing part. The main parts for weighting are stock bin, feeding system and weigh hopper.
Stock bin: There are SLLW in the stock bin. It’s used for measuring the materials level. The organic fertilizer packaging machine can work only if there are adequate materials in the stock bin. This SLLW can make sure the materials is adequate.
Feeding system: There are packing augers which are driven by two motors through the triangle belt. The packing augers controls the feeding speed to be fast or slow.
Weighing system: The sackholder connects with frame through the weighing sensor, and it weighs the bag by clamping bag. By the way, you should not apply extra load when it weighs or the weighing will be not accurate.
Advanced function design for you to operate conveniently with high accuracy
Our fertilizer packing scales employ advanced design for operating conveniently and weighing accurately. As long as you set a value for materials weight, it can weight and discharge the materials automatically. How do we design it?
- We use simple number visualization so that you can adjust the packing specifications conveniently. Especially, the total package weight and the quantity display clearly on the instruments.
- There are packing augers and weigh hopper for adjusting the feeding speed. The weigh hopper weighs and send message to the PLC. And the packing augers controls the feeding speed.
- There are scale setting functions for you to modify the value conveniently. What’s more, it also has memory function so that you don’t need to set values again and again.
How to keep the fertilizer packing machine serving you for a longer time?
- Check the machine at least once a month. The worm wheel, worm, bolt and the bearing are easily damaged parts. You’d better check them often to make sure the equipment can work well.
- Keep the machine in a dry room.
- Clean the machines and residual powders when the work finishes.
- Adjust the screws of bearing bracket to make sure they won’t damage the machines. Whether they are too tight or too loose, it’s possible for damaging your packing scale. So, It’s necessary for you to check and adjust them.
- Scrub the machine and smear rust-preventative oil on the facility if you won’t use it for a long time.
Maintenance is a key process for prolonging the machines lifetime. Following these suggestions, your fertilizer packing machine will be more efficient and serve you better.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.